Reynolds & Reynolds (RCI)
- Step 1: In Reynolds, from the Main Screen, go to screen 4881 and select Enter.
- Step 2: Choose Option 1 - Bank Maintenance and select Enter.
- Step 3: At this point, a list of all the Lenders and Lender Codes should be displayed.
- You will need to contact Tail Light Client Support by starting a chat session or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Locate your list of lenders by entering MENU SU from your F&I account.
- Go to Purchase/Lease Setups.
- Select either Purchase Setups or Lease Setups. You will see your purchase or lease lenders based on which option you selected.
- Navigate to the F/I Billing module. You can find the lenders codes in two areas: #7 - Maintenance of System File or #11 - Maintenance of Lender File
- Press F7 on your keyboard to open the Print Listing Preview. From here you can print or save the list of lenders.
- You will need to contact ACS at (800) 227-8187, option 3, to learn how to access your lender codes.