For SPAN only dealerships: Click on Settings in the top menu bar after logging into SPAN.
For dealerships that use ProfitMenu: To access your Profit Settings, you will need to be in the Rating screen. You can access Rating by clicking on "Rate All" or "eRating" from the Menu.
In the Rating screen, click on Settings in the top menu bar.
The Settings menu is where you will go to adjust all settings including Display Settings, Profit Settings, and Lender Settings.
Make selections based on the following information:
- Show Profit and Dealer Cost: This option allows you to view the cost of products on the quote screen. Choose to view them, never, always, or only when right clicked.
- Allow Retail Price to be Modified: This option asks if you want the ability to modify the retail price of products in the quote.
- Sort Coverage Terms: Choose whether you want the Coverage Terms to be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- Default Deductible: If you would like to set a default deductible, choose it from the drop down.
- Show Terms: Here you can choose which term options are shown in the quote. To show a term, check the box. To hide the term, uncheck the box.
When you have made the appropriate selections, click on the Save Display Settings button.